Online Reputation Management
Whether you like it or not, Internet search engines are now the most important window that consumers have into your company. Millions of dollars worth of traditional advertising can be wiped out by one or two negative comments brought to light through search engine queries. So how do you fight back?
Online Reputation Management is the strategy that savvy companies are using to protect their hard earned reputation.
- Online Reputation Management services work to maintain your positive reputation by counteracting malicious information on the Internet such as: erroneous rumors, unfair opinions and other negative information posted online.
- Pre8Us’s Online Reputation Management and Brand Protection Services include full monitoring of names, keywords and topics associated with your business. Our services also include direct intervention when necessary as well as pro-active reputation development through search engines and social media applications.
- Our process starts with a full reputation and brand audit. We look for and find everything said about your company, staff or products online. Once found, we assess what we can do about it. We have a full range of options to choose from depending on the circumstances of your particular situation.
What is Brand Reputation Management?
Reputation management is about taking an active role in the perception of your brand. You cannot control everything being said about your brand online, but by actively listening, participating in conversations with both fans and detractors, and promoting and distributing positively charged content you can better manage your brand’s reputation online.
The Importance of Online Reputation Management
People are increasingly using blogs, video, podcasts, images and customer reviews to gather information about your brand. This information may guide the decisions they make about the interactions they have with your brand.
- Do you know what your customers are saying about your brand in the online world?
- How about your competitors?
- What about your ex-employees?
- Impact on intellectual property
Protect your brand and reputation with Pre8Us’s Online Reputation Management and Brand Protection Services. Contact us for your free reputation and brand audit.